WHO WE ARE
AT Medics was established in 2004 by six NHS GPs. We are leaders in providing high quality primary healthcare services across London, medical education and health technology services.
GP led. Patient Focused.
WHAT WE DO
We provide core primary care services, medical training programmes for GP trainees and medical students, nurses and allied health professionals, and technology to support effective, modern and high quality healthcare delivery.
WHERE WE WORK
We are spread across 19 London boroughs, caring for over 370,000 patients across 49 locations, including GP Hub and Extended Access services.
“It’s not easy to demonstrate heritage, change, innovation and excellence in a single visit but I think the Barlby Surgery did all of this for the Chilean delegation. Barlby Surgery’s unerring focus on putting the patient at the centre of care greatly impressed the party and we hope to work with Chile in the future to develop their own primary care system.”
“Patients told us that they were treated with compassion, dignity and respect and that they were involved in their care and decisions about their treatment. Staff demonstrated a sound understanding of the differing needs of their patients and reflected these needs when planning and delivering services. This is an excellent example of what outstanding care looks like.”
PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING SERVICES FOR LONDON COMMUNITIES
- London’s largest Primary Care Provider – quality focused
- 370,000 patients, 49 Primary Care Sites, including GP Hub and Extended Access services
- Led by locally trained GPs
- Spread over 19 London boroughs
DELIVERING WORLD-CLASS QUALITY HEALTHCARE
- Continuous Quality Improvement, embodying LEAN and NHS Change Model methodologies
- Quality Practice Awards from Royal College of General Practitioners awarded to 8 of our practices
- 16 GP Practice in London have achieved an “Outstanding” CQC rating. 4 of them are AT Medics
- Governance assurance systems and patient experience monitors, focused on quality, safety and patient needs
QUALITY SYSTEMS & MAINTENANCE
- Healthcare Informatics: advanced bespoke analytics for evaluating whole system pathways
- Multi Source Feedback tools with expert analysis
- Access to clinical and support staff – innovative tools including online solutions
We believe in investing in our staff through care, support and development. The quality of our services is determined by the quality of our staff.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
We deliver bespoke training and education programmes, with 28 postgraduate medical training sites and the largest network of GP training practices in London.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
“At my old GP surgery I couldn’t book an appointment for up to two weeks. I’ve now moved to Edith Cavell practice which is very good.”